Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Social D. live in Big Rapids Michigan 1992

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ErosSchladming's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I found 2 live videos today on YouTube from this show & wanna ask if someone of you has some more from this gig? If you do, PLEASE let me know!!!

    Anyway, ALL live videos r welcome!!! Also Mike Ness Solo vids.

    This Stuff is hard to get in Austria, so this page & you out there r the best & nearly only source where i can (hopefully) get stuff like this;

    BIG THANX;
    Eros

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ErosSchladming's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry, i forgot to post the links:

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=cv6-vWt6wOw

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=59DvjH_H6jw

    Social Distortion Live, Big Rapids MI 1992

  3. #3
    Inactive Member deadliner's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2005
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult.../f/4427/t/3935

    And I uploaded those to YouTube.

    But I got the DVD from mrsweezer, and I need to send it back to her, I promised to a couple of weeks ago, my bad...... [img]confused.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member mrsweezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2006
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah and when you send it back,lol, I'm gonna copy it and send it back to you. What you guys don't know is that when that link was up to buy the dvd, I bought it not realizing that I already had the dvd, but it turned out to be bogus and I disputed, but basically am out $10. Anyone else get screwed by New Design Media inc.?
    Anyway you guys can contact me for trades

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mikenessium's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2005
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Or take this torrent: http://www.punktorrents.com/index.ph...ial+distortion

    could be, that you have to register.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member famousmonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2005
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi Eros,

    I have this show on DVD and I am from Germany.
    so, a trade or a B&P is easy to handle for me.

    PM me if you are still interested and I will send you my dvd/audio list.

    cheers,

    FM

  7. #7
    Inactive Member deadliner's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2005
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by mrsweezer:
    Yeah and when you send it back,lol, I'm gonna copy it and send it back to you. What you guys don't know is that when that link was up to buy the dvd, I bought it not realizing that I already had the dvd, but it turned out to be bogus and I disputed, but basically am out $10. Anyone else get screwed by New Design Media inc.?
    Anyway you guys can contact me for trades
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Hey now, I'm workin' on it.... [img]redface.gif[/img]

    I just wanted to send you some mix CD's along with it, but I got to get my son off the PC before I get to bed.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •